Thursday, May 13, 2010

Two in a row!!

I am liking this trend. Today was another good day B"H.

The kids and I made crepes today and IY"H I will make them into blintzes tomorrow. We ended up with a lot of cucumbers from a neighbor and made more pickles. I got a nap.

I spent the day looking for good blintz filling and cheese cake recipes, using Israeli ingredients. I think I found a good cheese cake recipe and am going to make the blintz filling with a cottage cheese base. The kids like potato blintzes more than cheese, so we will be making some of those as well IY"H.

It was cooler outside today, so we were able to turn off the air conditioning and open the windows. B"H another thing to be happy about.

1 comment:


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map