My cleaning lady came this morning but there was no water because of a water main break so she left (and will hopefully come back tomorrow) and I was able to go back to sleep B"H. It was exactly what I needed. Getting out may boost my spirits but exhaustion from getting out makes it harder to keep my smile on.
My afternoon was full or pickle making, cleaning out the fridge, laundry, reading lots of books with my little ones, smiles, and happiness. My evening was spent at parent teacher conferences where I was proud that I was the mommy.
I feel much much better. B"H yom yom.
I'm traveling to Elad tomorrow for a few days, so unless I get access to a computer, my comments to your posts will be delayed.
ReplyDeleteproductivity for you means a type of happiness and fulfillment.
Mikimi either that or maybe a good day is one where I am up to being productive. :) I know that for me productivity and happiness go hand in hand.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your trip!!
For being tired, you sure can get a lot done! I loved hearing about the special times with your kids. Happiness is a good thing.
ReplyDeleteMindy, it was a great day and I had help. One of my kids washed and cut the cucumbers, the laundry is washed and waiting to be folded and put away, and the book reading and cuddling are just joy.
ReplyDelete