Monday, May 17, 2010

Another lovely day

My computer froze and deleted my first try at today's update.

It was a good day though. I didn't get much done because of the exhaustion, but I am still appreciating my sense of touch. It is wonderful not to be numb and tingly.

I had hoped to get challah made but I didn't have sifted flour and my husband (who has sifted all my flour since my surgery last year) was working and didn't manage to sift before he left. That means tomorrow I need to go for blood tests and then make challah and cheese cake. One of my kids asked for cinnamon rolls, which I can make from some of the challah dough. I just have to remember not to braid it all.

It if a funny holiday. All of the possible dairy dishes are so incredibly tempting. Every time a friend mentions the delicacies they are making I have to work hard not to mentally add them to my too do list. So far I am not making chocolate eclairs, cheese kuggle, fried mozzarella sticks, among many other dairy temptations. I am collecting recipes for when I am feeling better next year though.

1 comment:

  1. I reiterate, I am coming for any leftovers you don't want as long as no coconut.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map