if things are really okay.
Today I napped in the morning, which seems to make a huge difference in the way I feel and my ability to function. I made mashed potatoes for the potato blintzes and mixing up cheese for the cheese blintzes in the afternoon and turned all of the crepes into blintzes. It feels good to have something in the freezer, ready for Shavuos.
I am not terribly numb, tingly or having many muscle cramps. I am exhausted, but doing okay.
It is really rare that the IV calcium helps for this long. The last IV was Sunday, so it has been most of a week! I am starting to have hope that feeling reasonably well will continue. I could happily live this way. I am not doing any where near as well as I was a year ago. On a good day I am functioning at about twenty percent of my previous capacity, but twenty percent is something and I am happy to be there.
Praying you continue to feel well, Liba!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteJen, thank you!! So far so good. Your prayers are obviously listened to. :)
ReplyDelete