B"H I am still a bit tingly but much much better, the cramping is almost gone and the electrical shocks when I move are all gone. I got my IV calcium with no problems B"H and am appreciating the improvement. I am able to do what I have to do and smile while doing so.
My Shabbos cooking is done (though I didn't do most of it myself, I was B"H able to do what I needed to), my kids are bathed (thanks to my husband) and the final cleaning and sweeping is underway. The kids are working in exchange for pickles.
The one great thing about feeling so awful, is the contrast. When there is improvement it is easy to appreciate it.
I had to spell out your title there to figure out what you were spelling. Yeah, it's been a long day. LOL Glad you're feeling better!
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteI was good while it lasted!!
maybe there should be a Ca pump like there is for insulin?
ReplyDelete