Thursday, April 1, 2010

Great timing!!

We had a nice low key day today, but I am paying the price of our trip to the park yesterday.

My hands and feet are very numb, I have been having muscle spasms all day and there are no lab tests being run until next Tuesday.

The choices are: hospital for labs and IV, beg local doctor to do IV without lab tests (and my doctor isn't working) or stay home and pray.

I am not impressed with the doctor on call and hate hospitals, so I picked the last choice for today.

My husband took the kids to a petting zoo today and they had a blast. I did a bit of cooking and some relaxing while they were gone, made some phone calls, did some cooking and sent a written authorization to my bank to return the mistaken wire transfer. Easy come, slightly less easy go! I expect it will be gone by tomorrow.

Tomorrow my husband is working. I may send the kids on a trip to see him. Either I will be feeling a bit better and will get some cooking and cleaning done while they are out or I won't, but at least there won't be more mess and they will be happy.

I wonder if I can convince them all to shower, set the table and peel some vegetables in exchange for the fun of the trip. It is worth a try!! Creative parenting when I don't have energy has become a necessity. I get them to do what I need done done and they think that they won as well. Win win.

2 comments:

  1. and if I were more organized I might have arranged to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Hashem sends us our helpers, B"H it worked out well. Thank you for the good thought!

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map