Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ahhhh now back to work

I B"H got my IV. It did wonders for the numbness and relieved most of my headache. What is left of the headache is most likely from exhaustion from not sleeping, since my head hurt too much to sleep, so I expect that to be gone soon!

We only have one last holiday day left and then we have to turn the kitchen back over. We did a great job with buying what we needed and not too much extra. With what was peeled for me to cook now we finished all 25 kilo of potatoes, 10 kilo of carrots and onions, the case and a half of apples, the case of oranges and most of the rest of the produce. We may have a bit of extra matza since our guests brought their own when they came, but that won't spoil before it is finished.

I have to buckle down and get to cooking now. My goal is to have plenty of good food, without doing too much, so I can remain feeling well. The vegetables are peeled so it should be possible to cook quickly and easily as long as I don't make anything fancy.

Pesach sameach!!

3 comments:

  1. and i am back home just chilling!
    keep well happy and sane.
    moadim lesimcha and
    a good yom tov!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to chill now.

    My oven and stove top are full so I have to take a break until there is room to cook things again. We need more dessert. :)

    You take care!!

    Good yom tov to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just caught up after being off line for all of Pesach.

    Forget everything else you wrote about, the food descripions make me want to live in your house!!

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map