I had a long day, a busy day and a productive day. I had a meeting in the morning an appointment in Jerusalem in the evening and played mommy in between and I B"H feel pretty good. I am tired but not terribly numb or tingly. Oddly my lip is twitching (which is generally a later sign of low calcium) but my lips aren't tingling, just my hands a little bit.
I feel a lot better than I have in a while.
Either I am just not feeling it now, or things are better.
I vote for better!
Maybe the acupuncture did more than I realized. My shoulder numbness is mostly back, but not completely, and I feel a lot better.
I guess the blood tests will be the ones to decide tomorrow, but for now I will just revel in a day that I felt better than I have in a long time.
YAHOO! So happy for you. Praying that your rebeling in feeling good continues on....and on....and on....and on....
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
ReplyDelete