Sunday, April 25, 2010

Exhaustion

I am sorry for not updating last night.

I am totally wiped out.

It was great. Everything B"H went well. My daughter's friends are sweet, her speech went well, the food was yummy and plentiful and everyone was happy.

I napped this morning after going to my daughter's school party (which included her class acting out the play she wrote) and again as soon as my husband came home from work, before I brought my son to his doctor's appointment and I will be heading to sleep soon IY"H.

It may take me a while to recover but it was worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a special day for your special girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ring you to see how it all turned out, but decided to give you your 'space". If you ever want/need to talk, I am here. Maybe I'll ring you.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map