Friday, April 2, 2010

Cooking

I am not feeling great, but we will be eating well!

So far we have:

chocolate ice cream cooked and cooling so we can freeze it
lemon sponge cake with lemon sauce
chocolate macaroons
chocolate meringues
sweet and sour chicken
potato kuggel
mashed potatoes
roast with vegis
green salad
guacamole

all home made. My husband has been peeling while I cook or none of this could have happened.

I am off to cook some more and freeze the ice cream!!

3 comments:

  1. hmmm...I hope i"ll be zocheh to taste something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm getting hungry by looking at your list. I bought the goodies for the kids' and hubby today for Easter, but had to buy something more diabetes-friendly for me. It's been two years since my diagnosis. I'm doing better coming to terms with the diabetes, but some days are harder than others. I'm glad you're having so much fun with the children. Your husband is such a wonderful man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikimi, I hope it lived up to expectations!!

    Sue, he is! I am glad you took care of yourself as well!!

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map