Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A bit less exhausted

I didn't go to beading today.

I also didn't get up this morning. I have never stayed in bed when the cleaning lady came before, but I couldn't get up. I said goodbye to the kids, switched the laundry, took meds and fell back into bed this morning.

I got up in time to heat up lunch and chat with my cleaning lady before she left. She is a real sweetie and is worried about how tired I am, so I had to make her feel better.

Since I got my nap this morning and was only exhausted, not totally exhausted, I let the kids push me into taking them sandal shopping today. They are probably among the last children in Israel to be walking around in winter shoes.

It was in the high 80s again today and so dry that the field next to my house caught on fire and the fire department had to come and put it out. We did our shoe shopping while our house was full of smoke, and the fire department was taking care of things. I think the timing was perfect.

It is great how the girls are each so individual. It is even better that I could tell the sales lady if the child would say yes or no to each style before the child even saw them, and got it right every single time. One is into pink and frilly, one dark, classic and classy, and one a combination of classic and pink, if that is possible.

Bed time was a tad late since because we were a bit late getting home, but everyone went to sleep happy with new summer shoes or sandals next to their beds. I suspect that they will wake up happy and ready to run to school in the morning as well.

They are B"H so easy to please.

2 comments:

  1. it's great when things jive together - the cleaning lady and her already knowing your home;and that you know your kids likes and dislikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) B"H it was good. I love my cleaning lady and the girls make life easier.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map