and I feel awful.
I want to post something nice and cheery, how Shabbos was wonderful, the food was great and all is well. My head hurts and I am numb from head to toe, though the rest is true. B"H I had great, helpful company, a nice relaxing Shabbos (outside of AC's feeding pump deciding it needed to beep all night long) and even had help getting the Shabbos dishes washed and vegetables peeled for the last day of Pesach.
Miraculously, my doctor seems to be working tomorrow morning and I have an appointment. Since the peeling is done and my husband was given the day off I should be able to spare a couple hours on a tune up and still have the holiday cooking for tomorrow evening done on time and no worries about who is going to watch the kids.
I am sure that after an IV I will be much more able to post the cheery happy post I wanted to post tonight! I just hope that my doctor is able to do it, since there are no blood tests being done and she will just have to go on symptoms.
I hate feeling lousy.
and i hope i was not a burden to you.
ReplyDelete:) You were part of the wonderful company. I am glad you came.
ReplyDelete