Almost a week after Pesach, the time had come. I enlisted my husband and we went shopping.
Noodles, matzah meal, rice, beans, corn, peanut butter, flour, we restocked. Sunday morning was perfect. The store was empty, the lines were short and the process was painless.
Until the groceries were delivered 10 hours later.
And my husband was at work.
And their presence taunted me.
They dared me to bring them inside and put things in order.
As much as I shouldn't, in the end I dragged them in of course. But they did remain there, on the floor, waiting.
One day my house will be back in order. Cleaned, organized and no so overwhelming. Until then, the groceries and toys will have to wait. I need to feel better.
I so thought of you today. I was at Teva Market and looked for sunflower butter but all I saw was peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter and pumpkin-seed butter! I'll see if I remember when I am in town in Tzfat tomorrow and if I go into the health food store. love, health and healing.
ReplyDelete