Thursday, April 15, 2010

Very good

Labs today were the best they have been in a long time. My phosphorus is up where we don't like it but my calcium is up too, within the normal range even! The last time it was in the normal range was March 1oth!

Whether it is the acupuncture or it would have come up after the Pesach rush was over we may never know. I just know it is good. I still haven't gotten the courage up to call the acupuncturist to make an appointment, but I probably should.

Even if the calcium isn't related, the numbness is almost completely back. It seems one session wasn't enough to take care of it long term, but maybe it could work if I gave it more of a chance.

2 comments:

  1. some acupuncture treatments take 8-10 treatments to see results which is why I give up and go the conventional route. but alternative treatments in conjunction with - are the best.
    ShSh,

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks. This time hurt even more and he missed a needle when he was taking them out! I found it later that evening when I went to investigate why the spot was hurting so much.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map