In our house there are rules, like don't play on mommy's chair. My chair is my lifeline. When I can't sit on any other chair, since the pressure on the edge of my legs makes the pins and needles unbearable, my recliner is the only place I can sit without wanting to cry.
But like many rules, even if it should be, it isn't set in stone. So this evening the kids were all happily playing, giggling and happy together on my chair. I saw them, though I can't admit that, and let it continue since they were so cute.
Like most rules that are ignored, it didn't end well. While on (or more) child was reclining the chair another one tried getting off and bent the leg rest to the point that the chair won't even close. The whole chair is leaning a bit.
We spent more than we should have on the chair not all that long ago and there is no way we are going to be able to replace it. I really hope that I can find the warranty papers and that they get here quickly and are able to fix it.
Rules. We must learn to follow the rules.
man-what a major bummer!
ReplyDeletewrote you an email.
:) got your email, thanks!
ReplyDelete