Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Good neighbors make great days

My husband needed a helper this evening. Someone to help him clean out the freezer and to work with him. Cleaning on your own is lonely and slow and I had to go into Jerusalem this morning so I was spent, unable to be of assistance.

One of my neighbors had heard that my cleaning lady left and came by to offer that her son was looking for work. B"H. He is 14, a good solid kid, and a hard worker.

The freezer is done and DH is smiling.

IY"H tomorrow they move onto cleaning the mess that the workers left behind when they removed the tree. Then the kids can play out back without pine pitch and needles following them back into the house!

I have really been pushing my limits too much, even though I am trying to stick to directing more than cleaning, and I can feel it. There is no doubt that my calcium has dropped more, and it was already low. If I get to Pesach without needing IV it will be a miracle, even with the help of great neighbors.

For now, I will just bask in the glory of the fact that there are so many people who care and that my house is getting there! IY"H it will be sparkly clean and chometz free soon enough!

2 comments:


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map