Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We are having a wonderful holiday

I am B"H feeling quite well.

Despite all of the peeling and cooking I am feeling much better than I have in weeks. It doesn't make sense but I am so happy. I am trying to decide if I should even go for blood tests in the morning.

The first day of Pesach was a pleasure. The kids stayed up for most of the seder, had lots to say, and it was a joy. The food came out wonderfully and we only lost one half of a bottle of grape juice to the floor.

I declare it a success!!

3 comments:

  1. Was thinking of you. Hope you continue to feel well. Rest up and know I am praying for you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad food kids and time are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, thank you!

    Mikimi, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map