There is still lots to do, but I am B"H feeling a lot better.
My husband is home from work and doing the bedikah (searching for any grain products that were in touch with water for more than 18 minutes before they were fully cooked, which we may have missed, as well as the pieces we hid for him to find).
I got my IV this afternoon and spent the evening getting things done. The house was basically waiting for him when he walked in, and that felt good.
I still have a ton of cooking to do, company coming, and the seder to prepare for, but if we got this far I am sure that we will get there too.
B"H yom yom.
Is hiding some for dh to find tradition or are you just having fun with him? :)
ReplyDeleteSue, totally tradition. It would be more fun if he hadn't been stuck at work until 2am. Then the kids could have enjoyed the search with him.
ReplyDelete