Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy vacation day number two.

We had another happy day B"H.

The kids played, beaded and did a bit of cleaning.

A wonderful teenage girl came and helped. I emptied the cabinets that I need for Pesach and she cleaned and lined them. B"H things are coming along. 180 organic eggs were delivered, my kids went with a wonderful high school girl to pick up the rest of our matza and a neighbor's daughter got our table plastic when she went to go get theirs.

We are making progress. The children are happy. Pesach is coming!

Tonight I need to finish washing dishes and in the morning we will scrub the kitchen counters. I am looking forward to ordering pizza for lunch tomorrow and have hotdogs with sourcraut waiting to be heated up for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map