Sunday, March 28, 2010

There is work to do but I can't,

This is really really hard.

I am so numb right now, my calcium is dangerous low, and the more I do the worse the symptoms get. The floor needs to be swept (challah crumbs from our last chometz meal) and preferably washed as well and my husband is working. I don't expect him home before 2am and the sweeping must happen before the kids get up in the morning.

There are little things here and there that must be done, and I can't do them. My doctor said to get help and I tried, but there is none to be had the next couple days. Pesach is upon us and I am too sick to do what needs to be done.

This is one the biggest challenges of my sickness so far.

3 comments:

  1. {{{hugs}}} Praying that help is available that you weren't expecting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hashem will understand if everything isn't perfect this year. That's why we're allowed to sell our chametz. That being said, can you ask a neighborhood child, perhaps a young teenager to help out for an hour or two, either with the house sweeping or the kids? Many parents would be grateful to see their kids doing something useful during the vacation. If the kids need mitzva hours at school, this could count! Best of luck and Chag sameach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!

    It seems that my brother in law, who is coming for the seder, may be here a bit early. He is a great helper so I have hope that he will help smooth over the rough edges and get us to Pesach breathing more easily.

    He has been our angel this year.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map