Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Post two for today. I am back again!!

B"H today was not all bad. It wasn't even half bad. I had my period of upset, but I am feeling calm again.

I am sore and tired, but I had a productive day. I reorganized a closet, made another batch of pickles (the first ones were eaten and I had a new recipe to try) and had a great day with my kids. My husband got one of the (five) freezer drawers cleaned out. I organized and my cleaning lady did the heavy cleaning and we B"H ended up with a house that I can live in happily.

The kids had friends over and everyone played nicely until bedtime. I had some wonderful opportunities for hugs and snuggles. I cuddled my little ones and read to them, but I was also astounded at how much they have grown up, how independent they have gotten and how much I both love and appreciate them.

Outside of the one glitch, which was in HaShem's plans even if it wasn't in mine, it was an extraordinarily wonderful day.

2 comments:


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map