Thursday, April 8, 2010

Back to routine

Today was my children's first day back to school. They all went happily and I rested. I skipped my blood tests and let my husband make lunch. It was a good day even if I don't feel better. I saw my doctor in the afternoon and she called my endo. They aren't excited to continue the IV calcium, especially since it is only providing symptomatic relief and not fixing the problem. We will be watching levels closely and adjusting medications a bit more.

I am praying that taking it easy will do the trick.

Here is to hoping for boring, peaceful and restful until my calcium is up with just meds and I am feeling better again!!

1 comment:

  1. if you ever need help and don't mind sleep-over, i can come for a couple of days. wish you were feeling better already!

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map