I don't feel very well today. I slept well, had a great day with the kids, enjoyed our company, but am tired or tingling hands, feet, face and electric shocks every time I move.
Friday I was feeling well so I went to Kever Rochel and then stopped and did some shopping on the way home. The kids needed clothing. B"H AC had grown out of most of his clothing and it couldn't wait any longer. The big girls needed shirts too as did I. It was a successful day but I am paying the price physically now.
This is no way to live. I called Igor to see if I could schedule an appointment for more acupuncture, but he didn't answer.
Tomorrow AC has a dentist appointment and I haven't even arranged a cab. I don't know how I am doing this. Traveling and taking care of everyone while I feel like this is not easy.
I need more good days.
just tell me if you want me to come help out for a few days...
ReplyDeleteMikimi you are too sweet!
ReplyDeleteI would love to take you up on your offer, but you saw how well ER does with strangers in the house. :(
keep it in mind and mention to her that I read books to kids and play games and would help with the laundry and dishes - but not move in!
ReplyDelete:) I know you are awesome. Her anxiety is another story though.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate you.