Monday, June 21, 2010

36 cream filled, chocolate frosted cupcakes

for two school birthday parties and one day later I am ready for bed.

I was busily getting things ready for my son's fourth birthday party in school, which is scheduled for Tuesday, when I got a phone call asking if we could celebrate my youngest daughter's sixth birthday at school tomorrow.

My first reaction was, "good thing I am having a pretty good day!"

My second thought was, "well doubling recipes doesn't make that much more of a mess." So that is what we did.

My husband did most of the shopping, my big girls were huge helps at shopping for a few more items for the goodie bags and packing them up. Some of the neighborhood kids got their hands into the project and tied the bags shut and curled the ribbons. It was wonderful to watch everything come together.

I am really numb now though. Between last week and today I have been pushing my limits for a bit too long. I am a bit worried about my blood tests tomorrow. I am afraid that my nice long relatively stable period that it is over.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope your body did not suffer too much from all the "extras". keep well my friend.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map