Sunday, June 13, 2010

Shavua tov, a good week to all!

So far, so good. The shuir (lecture) tonight was a great start to the week. The speaker was exceptional and his talk inspirational. I left a bit early (11:30pm) because I was fading and there was a break, but that is no reflection on anything except me.

Tomorrow morning is IY"H baking morning for my youngest daughter's end of the year party. After the kids get home (and hopefully we take pictures) our guest should be leaving. I have to find a babysitter or I won't be going out in the evening, so the day may be a bit quieter than I previously expected, but still busy enough for me.

2 comments:

  1. You're calling 11:30 pm "early"? ACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, when the lecture was called for 9:30pm and the lecture didn't even start until 10:30pm, then 11:30pm when the lecture wasn't over yet, was early.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map