Thursday, June 17, 2010

The retreat was great!

I went a bit late because I was trying to make sure I was okay and did a lot of hand washing in case I was wrong. My stomach has been behaving since yesterday afternoon, so I don't think any of my exhaustion today is from being sick. I still don't even know if yesterday was Crohn's, food or viral.

It was good to see people I care about, the lectures were good and the chairs weren't too uncomfortable.

I am exhausted though. Considering yesterday and the dehydration that caused, and how long the day was today that makes sense.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to go! I understand not knowing if the issues yesterday were a condition, food, or illness. I go through that sometimes too (side effect of absent gall bladder). Right now I'm dealing with rising glucose levels due to *me* talking hubby into ordering pizza. Blogged about it. (Warning if you want to read: I do site a Christian song, but I changed the words to talk about the pizza.)

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map