Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Muscles and nerves

I saw my doctor today and she think that my pain is from muscles tension and nerve issues from my surgery. Right now my muscles on the side of my neck where my surgery was are incredibly tight. She B"H didn't feel any new bumps or growths. She wants me to start PT again, with hopes that it will help the tightness and pain.

My husband came home early again today. Miracles continue! This has never happened before.

Tonight I am IY"H going to Kever Rochel. The last couple weeks my Friday ride hasn't worked out and my husband is off this afternoon so I am excitedly taking this opportunity. As much as I would rather sleep, logging some extra prayer time before my hectic week next week is more likely to help in the long run.

2 comments:

  1. hang tough my friend. Ask the doc about massage if helpfyl or damaging to your condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definately agree with Mikimi's suggestion of massage. It definately helped when I started massaging the healed incision and the numb area with lotion or oil. I make little circles, and just rub. It helps keeps star tissue from building up. I am sure there is some great "professional" advice on how to massage for the best possible results.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map