Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I am sick

So much for my plans!! I woke up this morning feeling fine but as soon as I finished getting dressed a wave of nausea hit. It seems I have an awful stomach virus. I spent the morning sleeping or in the bathroom.

I called to see about rescheduling my biopsy/ultrasound appointment but they were adamant that there were no appointments. The doctor on schedules six months in advance and they are all full.

My two pm B"H my bathroom trips had slowed down so I decided that canceling the appointment wasn't in my best interest. Somehow I managed to find a ride and drag myself out of bed to go to my appointment. Good thing I know the hospital well. It makes for less walking and constant knowledge of where the bathroom are.

The wait was excruciating. I stayed as far away from everyone as I could and just worked on staying upright without crying. Not only is my stomach a mess, all of my joints hurt. Three hours after I got there I was finally taken in and it was almost worth it because B"H the news was good. It seems the node not only didn't grow, it shrank a tiny bit. The biopsy was again deferred and we will be checking it again in four months.

As soon as I got home I went back to sleep. I just woke up to take my meds and will IY"H be sleeping again soon.

I am not sure what to do about my trip tomorrow. I was looking forward to it but if I am contagious I can not go and if I feel like this I won't enjoy myself anyway.

3 comments:

  1. a zillion refua shlaymot for all your aches and pains and sufferings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for the good news! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikimi amen! Mindy thank you!

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map