Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Here today gan tomorrow


Actually I was at my son's gan (preschool) end of the year party this morning. Their performance was adorable. "Mine" is the one on the far left. They sang together, did solos, hand motions, and put on quite the performance for the mothers. They have all come so far and it is obvious that the teachers love the children and see all of their potential. They are helping them all strive and grow, physically and emotionally. I am sure I wasn't the only one who needed a tissue to dry my eyes during their performance.

I had to leave early to get to my oncologist appointment. Changing an oncologist appointment is not possible. The appointment was made six months ago and I had to be there.

Of course I thought I had to be there on time as well. I left the party early so I could sit an hour and forty five minutes waiting to see the doctor. The appointment was quick and easy. More ultrasounds planned. More blood tests requested. If anything comes back funny call oncology and come back, otherwise I am free from that wait for another six months!

1 comment:

  1. AC looks so teeny next to some of the other yingelach. Did he perform with the others as he most likely did at home?
    I know what you mean about waiting-and waiting. The other day I saw 4 different docs throughout the day: in the morn I had allergy shots and the lung specialist and in the afternoon the GYN and my GP.
    Lung doc has several patients scheduled for the same time slot - mine being at 11:30. Did the lung function and waited-and waited-until after 14:30 before I actually saw the man!
    The afternoon appointments went chick-chock.
    Glad to hear that so far it's just wait but wish there was no pain or numbness/tingling.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map