I spent this morning sleeping, recovering from my outing yesterday evening. B"H I am glad I went, the davening (praying) was great but it was exhausting none the less.
I hope it gets me through next week, because there are no rest days. Saturday night a local friend is having a woman's gathering which I helped arrange and made phone calls for, Sunday I have a meeting in the morning and a support group in the evening. Monday is my daughter's end of the year party, which mothers are invited to. I am supposed to be making and bringing dessert and was hoping to make eclairs. Tuesday I arranged with a friend to go to an art class and then help her shop for a dress for her daughter's bas mitzvah and from there I am going to my ultrasound and biopsy. Wednesday I have an all day Beit Natan retreat for women with cancer. Thursday I predict I will be in bed. I hope nothing changes to prevent that.
On top of all of that, I got my blood work back and my thyroglobulin is up a bit, which has me worried about my appointment Tuesday. My RAI was almost a year ago. Sigh.
remember I'll be close to your area if you want me to hang with you.
ReplyDelete:) Thank you again for the offer.
ReplyDeleteGlad you weren't there to share my germs though!