Friday, June 18, 2010

Thursday it is!!

B"H we made it here. After a long, exhausting week it is Thursday and Shabbos is right around the corner. I am tired, but my week was emotionally a good one.

Tuesday I got reassuring news from my ultrasound.
Wednesday I spent with friends filling my spiritual and emotional well.
Today, Thursday was a day of resting and gathering some physical strength.
Friday my miracle baby turns four. He is no long a baby.

I also managed to speak with my grandmother today. I have left messages or called and just not left messages. Either way I had not spoken with her for weeks. I was starting to really panic about her. We usually speak at least once a week and it has been well over a month since we spoke.

It was such a relief to hear her voice. She had a full house of grand and great grandchildren in her home when I called and B"H she sounded like she was doing well. She said she was sick last week, but B"H is doing better. I guess I was right to worry. I am just feeling relief at having heard her voice and not hearing pain it it though.

1 comment:


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map