Monday, June 14, 2010

What a beautiful party!!

My daughter's kindergarten party was a pleasure to see. They obviously put a lot of work into learning the songs and dances as well as the costumes. The girls enjoyed themselves.

The rest of the day was okay, with the exception of the major grocery shopping my husband did. The cleaning lady is coming in the morning, the groceries are all over the floor and not only do I not have energy to put them away, there is no space for most of them. Sales are wonderful, but if you spend money on things you wouldn't have purchased or purchase a quantity too large to deal with it isn't a help.

I am tired and that really lowers my frustration level. This shouldn't be upsetting, less so a crisis, but at the moment I am not happy.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you took pics of the party.
    food that is non-perishable can be stored in lots of places. the real problem is if it is produce.
    behatzlacha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikimi, I certainly did. :)

    He did finally take care of the groceries and I have to say that I am embarrassed I posted that complaint. I think I must have already been getting sick.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map