I so am glad this week is full. It is leaving me less time to worry about Tuesday.
Paperwork for Tuesday is in order. My neck is feeling more swollen, though it is probably just my nerves.
Today I made eclairs with the help of my children and a friend who had been here for Shabbos. My girls and our friend filled the eclairs while I frosted them. We made cute little ones for my daughter's end of the year party. Four and five year olds generally won't finish full size ones and making the little eclairs is a lot of fun when there are enough hands available to help out.
We managed to borrow the all black outfit that my daughter needs for her party. It is funny, we had nothing in black for her. No tights, no skirt, no shirt except a winter shirt. B"H for wonderful neighbors. Now we have a really cute outfit ready for the morning and she is so excited.
My evening out was nice as well. Logic should have kept me home, but I am glad I went.
I'm glad you were able to get everything together for the outfit and goodies for her party. It's great when everything falls into place.
ReplyDeleteNow if HaShem would decide the same for your health!
B"H It worked out well.
ReplyDeleteAmen ken yehi ratzon.