B"H even though I didn't get anything spectacular done.
The kids were happy. I found a good distraction from the pain and the day was pleasant.
I am still in pain and quite numb, but I am emotionally doing better. Last week was hard.
Today my children and I spoke with and saw my mother on Skype. She is IY"H coming for three weeks in the end of July and everyone is excited. She asked for a list and I have been brainstorming fun things from the US for her to bring.
There isn't much that we can't get here which we actually need, but there are some comfort items that are much much more expensive here and some medical items that are useful for caring for my son which we haven't found here yet.
Window shopping and dreaming is a lot of fun.
you gotta teach me how to use Skype - my computer says I need to pay for International.
ReplyDeleteask your mom for arts and crafts--knitting supplies or felt for AC to do something, what about paint by number.
Mikimi, I haven't had any issues with Skype. Did you install it and try chatting with someone else who did? Calling phones costs, but ringing a computer for a video call is free.
ReplyDeleteMy mother is a great arts and crafter, but B"H we have found good supplies here to supplement the cabinet worth of arts supplies we brought in our lift.