My shoulder and arm still hurt. I figured a whole Shabbos of rest would help, but it didn't. The pain is still there.
After a whole week of pain I am having trouble keeping my brain from going there, wondering if there is something growing and pressing on a nerve in my neck causing the pain. My ultrasound and biopsy are scheduled for the 15th. I have to keep sane until then. I am so tempted to ask for an ultrasound before then, but it wouldn't be with a neck expert and if it isn't an expert it can't reassure so I will wait.
Or maybe I won't wait. Maybe I will call my massage therapist and see if she can help and if that doesn't work I guess I could talk to my doctor.
Besides the pain and a bit of numbness I am doing well. I am looking forward to a good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment