This evening my husband and I had a fun project. We printed pictures of the children and thank you notes and covered chocolate bars to send into school for the teachers, aids, therapists, etc tomorrow. We made 20 and need to buy more chocolate bars before we can continue the project.
They aren't professional looking or incredibly fancy, but it was a fun project and it is good chocolate. My hope is that the thought and the taste make up for the lack of gloss.
what a cute idea!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteYou can't go wrong with chocolate.
Can you translate for me? I do love them! I did something similar when my oldest was young. I did gifts for her teachers, but I wanted to recognize the support staff. I made up a dish of white chocolate covered pretzels and put on the lid something like, "Thank you to all of the staff involved in our daughter's life."
ReplyDelete