I was determined to get up this morning and get to the doctor's for blood tests and have a productive morning. I woke up but was too tired to move. I didn't go anywhere or do anything except make a few phone calls from my bed.
By noon I couldn't keep my eyes opened. My husband was working in the morning so I set my alarm and managed to pull myself out of bed at 1:15, when my children were due home. B"H for the microwave at times like that. I gave the girls salad and heated up some already cooked macaroni and meatballs in the microwave.
Then my husband called. Generally he works until five or six, but today he was covering other employees breaks and was able to leave at 1:30pm. I was so relieved that I almost cried.
I was back in bed shortly before my husband got home and slept until 5:30pm. I am so tired.
Next week is a busy week, three trips in Yerushalayim, two all day, and I don't see how I am going to manage.
I so wish I could ease your pain and exhaustion.
ReplyDeleteYou are doing well to sleep when you need to sleep. It should restore you enough to press on for the next three trips. Praying for you!
ReplyDelete