Sunday, December 5, 2010

Awake

I still feel like I could sleep for days, but it is vacation and my kids need me so I am not hibernating. Shabbos was nice. I had good quality time with the kids and I did get a nap, but it is over. Monday is sibling day at my son's school and I am supposed to be bringing my kids. Tuesday is my nephew's bris and we are all hoping to be there.

My mother asked me to get the kids gifts from her. We generally only do money and books, but she wants me to get them arts and crafts supplies to keep them busy over their vacation. If it weren't for the fact that I have to do it, it would make a lot of sense and be a help.

I still haven't managed to make potato latkes or home made donuts. I think the donuts we may well skip, since we had good bakery donuts, but if I don't go out shopping, like my mother would like, tomorrow I might be able to do latkes.

We shall see!!

I am certainly pushing it this week and starting out exhausted from last week I am just not sure how it will work. I am not sure what to do to make it more sane either.

1 comment:


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map