Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Last night of Chanukah

Holidays are so bitter sweet. This year we B"H did a great job, I know it because the kids are bemoaning its end. My kids love school, but they enjoyed vacation and want it to continue. My oldest even commented on how busy they were and how many trips we took, and how she still had time at home and to visit with her friends.

It was B"H a great balance.

I am exhausted though. I need them at school already.

Hopefully my husband is bringing the girls to get their Israeli passports tomorrow morning and while they are gone I have plans for a nice nap. We managed to fill out the forms and pay online and we already have their pictures, so it makes sense to do it while they are on vacation, instead of pulling them out of school.

I may not have the money for the tickets yet, but I am determined to make this trip a reality.

1 comment:


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map