Friday, December 24, 2010

I am doing a bit better today B"H

I am still not okay, but definitely doing better than yesterday. It seems that this will take a bit to recover from.

The Israeli passports that DH brought the girls to Jerusalem to take care of on Monday arrived. We only have my and my son's Israeli passports to take care of before we leave. Of course we still need the money to buy the plane tickets before we can go anywhere. We are now 52 days down out of the 30-90 days for the deposit to get to my bank account. I am starting to worry that they might have meant 30-90 business days though. I am tempted to calculate out 90 business days and see when that would be.

My six year old has a stomach virus. She has been vomiting and has fever, but she is happy and full of pep. Right now she is sweeping my living room floor. No, no one asked her to, she is just keeping herself busy. Before the started on the floor she picked up and put away all of the books from the couch. I have to come up with a prize for her, but certainly not a food one today!

Shabbos preparations are coming along nicely B"H. We still have a bunch of baths to do, but everyone seems to be cooperating nicely and happily.

1 comment:


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map