This afternoon I managed to finally deal with getting the gum off of my skirt, which has been sitting in my freezer for weeks waiting for me to have strength to deal with it. I did several loads of laundry and got all of my kids bathed and to bed on my own.
I am exhausted but happy.
I have some ironing to do before bed and am praying hard that the lady I hired to help with the house actually comes tomorrow, because I am done. Vacation was good, but now I need one.
Next week looks very busy, but some of it with very good things. Saturday night I have a bridal shower for a good friend's oldest daughter. Sunday is my special needs mother's support group. Monday evening I have a massage and reflexology scheduled, which I am hoping will help with my pain and Wednesday I am scheduled to start physical therapy.
I am taking care of myself. That I am. I am determined to do what ever I can to feel better and get some function back. I need to schedule a bit of rest as well, but I am tired of resting.
Glad you are hiring someone to help with the house, hope she shows up and does a good job. I am thankful you are taking care of yourself, that is so important! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete