Monday, December 13, 2010

It is raining!!!

I am up listening to the beautiful sound of rain pouring down after a long long stretch of drought. This is the first real rain we have had since last April. It is such a wonderful sound. Especially today, it is so pure, clean and refreshing after two days of yellow haze of sand storms.

I feel like my situation has been a lot like the weather. I have such a thirst for life and like the plants and trees until now, I have had no energy to live.

Right now I am soaking up and revering in every task I manage to do that I couldn't the previous week. I am also pushing my limits to such an extent that am having trouble keeping up with my blog.

B"H I am doing okay. I have a lot more to update, but no more energy though. The rain has stopped and I am going to get some sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map