I got up this morning to see the kids off and deal with food for lunch and answer some phone calls. At noon I couldn't keep my eyes open any more so I set an alarm for 1:15pm when the girls walk in and went to lie down for a bit.
Though I managed to greet them and even give them directions on what was for lunch and remind them to turn off the oven, I just couldn't wake up enough to get out of bed. Yesterday just wiped me out. I make a point of being awake and ready to great them when they come home from school, so this was upsetting to me. They took it in stride though. Came to me to ask questions and show me things and didn't seem fazed that I fell right back to sleep.
I woke up for real when my alarm went off to get my son off of his school van.
The girls had eaten and done their homework while I was sleeping. I am not sure if I should be upset that I was sleeping while on mommy duty, or proud that they managed so nicely on their own.
Either way, I am just exhausted.
Tomorrow I have a local doctor's appointment in the morning and reflexology in the evening. I still have to get a babysitter for the evening appointment.
For the record, according to the lady at social security when I called today, the wait for back payments is 60-90 business days. 90 business days is a bit more than four calendar months. As much as I hope she isn't, I am sure she is right. I should stop my daily bank account balance check for a while because there is no hope of seeing the money before March.
Maybe plane tickets will be cheaper by then as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment