It was fun. The kids were cute. It was nice getting out, seeing friends and socializing with an adult in person. Her baby is adorable. We had lots of fun making him laugh and smile. I love a smiley smooshy baby!!
I am also one whole month past my admission date for my surgery. Tomorrow I will be one month post op! It feels like it was absolutely forever ago.
I am numb, but not worse than yesterday. Mostly I am just tired enough to cry.
In the morning we go to the US Consulate for passports for the girls and to deal with Social Security. The paperwork is all filled out and ready to go and everything is together. We just need to get food together and everyone out the door by 7:30am, after getting AC on his van at 6:55am. It will be a whirlwind of a morning, but then we will have the first, and one of the more difficult, parts of our journey behind us. B"H
No comments:
Post a Comment