Friday, December 3, 2010

Recovery day?

It is a bit hard to rest and recover, both from the surgery and from my day yesterday, when all of the kids are on vacation, my helper called this morning to cancel, and my husband is working. I have been needing a nap at least once a day, even with my low low key schedule. After our trip to the consulate yesterday I am desperate, but it seems it isn't meant to be.

Some how, looking at cute faces, trying to get through the crisis that one little boys can make (thank God for his doctor's cell phone number on my speed dial!), and getting ready for Shabbos I will keep my eyes open, a smile on my face and remember how blessed I am.

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

The way I am feeling right now, if I close my eyes once the Shabbos candles are lit and don't manage to open them again for several days I might just be what my body needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map