Today was another hard day after another night lacking sleep because of heartburn but it was filled with bright spots. I got good news about one of my daughter's health issues and I got out to my nephews engagement party.
Despite the fact that it will reduce my calcium absorption I am not on Prevacid, and acid blocker, to help stop the reflux. Just the idea of a full nights sleep is enough to make me grin like a Cheshire cat.
Even though I still don't have my disability money (they said it would take 30-90 days and we are on day 49 now, so getting there I hope!) the prices on the airplane tickets I want have not gone up either. I also ran into my old doctor, from the states, at the engagement party. It turns out he is the first cousin of my nephew's new FIL. That makes him related... and made it much easier to ask him for lab slips for my blood tests when I am in the states this summer. I now have his office number and one thing off my head.
Progress!!
A friend is doing her best to find me contacts for a bungalo to borrow/rent when we are in the Catskills. Even if it doesn't work out, it is nice to know she cares and is trying.
I think I need more sunshine. I have been feeling down. My goal for tomorrow, besides doctor's appointments after dark, is pickles and sunshine.
I just ate like 4 pickles but not yours!
ReplyDeleteLook into D3 from Solgar in high doses.
Sit in your courtyard while you daven in the morning.