Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Need to reboot

Today wasn't a bad day. I read to my kids, had some good snuggle time with them as well, found a way to let my almost 10 year old go to a wedding in Jerusalem despite my worries having her travel so far without a parent (she had a great time and got home at a reasonable hour even) and did bedtime on my own.

I am still exhausted from yesterday, so I spent the morning sleeping. I did not make it to my blood tests, so tomorrow I must and then I will be praying my results are ready before my oncologist appointment next week. I think they should be, but I hate pushing things off. I also have my second reflexology and massage appointment scheduled for tomorrow. I am looking forward to it, and hopefully I will remember to go.

It is a tossup whether the highlight of my day today was the time with my children or eating the cheese blinzes that someone sent over tonight after everyone was in bed. They were really good. I guess the kids probably win, but the cheese blintzes were nice.

I hope everyone else had a good day too.

1 comment:

  1. hoping 4 only good news next week.
    I will be in Ylem on T if u think we can meet somewhere/somehow....

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map