I went too, since there was a meeting for the parents of the children in my son's class. It was nice to see the progress they have made in building and watch the children interact.
My son wanted to come home with us, but there was only room for four of us in the cab, so my oldest went home in the wheel chair accessible van that usually brings my son home. It was really cute and funny. The driver was very gracious about it and best of all, no one had to wait in the (long awaited, much appreciated) rain to get my son off of the van today!
This afternoon we ate donuts, my kids played with the neighbors and we had some nice family time after we lit the Chanukah menorah.
I am wiped out and seriously wondering how I am going to get through the day tomorrow. I have to have a nap. I am running on less than fumes and feeling more than a little broken.
I am off to bed now but we are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning to my cousin's son's bris.
No comments:
Post a Comment