Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Whirlwind day

I had trouble sleeping last night but B"H I made up for it this morning. I am glad I set my alarm to leave for my appointments, otherwise I would have certainly slept through them! I got prescriptions from my sons pediatrician and showed my doctor my arm. She started me on antibiotics because she thinks I have cellulitis again though I highly doubt it!

This would mean that the last three times I got the flu shot it gave me cellulitis... how likely is that, short of the nurse spiking the injection with bacteria. I injected myself twice a day with blood thinners for almost a year and a half without a single injection. This just doesn't make sense.

Probiotics here I come!!

I had my special needs support group tonight instead of Sunday night. It was rescheduled, which was fine, but I am totally wiped. After traveling to Jerusalem with my son yesterday I really should have just stayed home and rested today.

PT is tomorrow. My PT was so confused to see my name on her list, since I was discharged a year ago, that she called to make sure it was accurate. She thought that maybe they scheduled me last year for this year by mistake. It was a funny conversation but she was very sorry to hear I had surgery again.

I got in touch with the lady who was supposed to help on Fridays the last two weeks, and she wasn't well but she is hoping to come tomorrow. Her goal is 9:30am, which in the past has meant 12-1pm which would be perfect. The girls would be here for most of the time she is here to work with her, make sure things are put away in the proper place, help find any cleaning supplies she needs and she would be here when I need to leave for PT. She may not be good at arriving on time, but I would trust her with my house and kids and it would save me the trouble of looking for a babysitter or farming the kids out to neighbors for the afternoon.

I am cautiously optimistic.

I am also thoroughly exhausted, so good night all!!

1 comment:

  1. now I'm tired from reading this post and all that you had to do and did. I hope you slept better after that day.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map