I worked so hard on improving my attitude, which B"H went pretty well. I am happier (even though I slept all morning and didn't accomplish anything today) but now I am incredibly sore.
My numb shoulder is itchy. I can't feel myself scratch and it doesn't help to try, but I can't help it when I itch that much. It seems that the scratching left my shoulder throbbing and aching though and right now I have shooting pain from my neck all of the way down to my fingers in my right hand.
This afternoon I have to leave the house for appointments. I can't believe it is Thursday already. Shabbos is coming soon. I would like to get something done for Shabbos today, but I think the appointments will have to suffice. Anything else I manage to do will be a bonus.
rest is good and you can hopefully still read stories to the kids. If you need other books in English. I can ask here in our English Library if there are "triples" to give away.Let me know.
ReplyDelete:) B"H My mother has stocked us well with books. I just need to find a way to inspire the kids to keep them on the shelves.
ReplyDelete